We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

She's been canning again....

Roasted Pepper Spread..... This stuff was so yummy. I made fried potatoes, eggs, baked beans & toast-fried sourdough sticks. The Elders & I put this stuff on our eggs & taters, and OH WOW- DEEEELISSHHH!!!! The recipe can be found in the Ball Blue Book of Preserving. Page 80 in my book ;)


Veggies ready to go in the oven:



Mmmmm, roasted veggies coming out of the oven:



Mmmm... Roasted veggies steaming & cooling:


Mmmm.... After blenderising the yummy
roasted veggies, they are simmering & reducing away:


My babies cooling. I'm awaiting the lovely little pings:

The next day. All but one sealed- YAY!!!
(I have a feeling it was the one I FORGOT
to wipe the rim of. EGADS!). They've been
"de-ringed" & bathed and are awaiting their
labels (masking tape & a BIC, TYVM, LOL)



No comments: