We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tropsicles..... (Tropical popsicles)

Bestill my heart!!!

I saw a very basic popsicle recipe. So I was going to do it.... Then I started adding more & more stuff.... If these babies are as good frozen as they are by the spoon, I'm in.big.trouble.....

Tropsicles (Tropical Popsicles)

  • 1 14oz can coconut milk
  • 1 large banana, cut into chunks
  • 2 medium mangoes, peeled & cut into chunks
  • juice of 1 lime (and any pulp from juicing)
  • 2-4T honey (depending on your taste & the size of your lime/amount of lime juice)

Add all ingredients to your blender. Blend & freeze in popsicle molds.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my...I think my heart actually stopped for a second...this sounds delish!

Sara said...

Oh my word. I need to get some popsicle molds PRONTO!!

Ella said...

These sound terrific!