We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Egg drink

I have to share a recipe I saw on the web (I actually just got the ingredient list & had to come up with my own measurements, as well as some tweaks). I'll also let you know some additions we've tried & liked :D

3 pastured eggs
1/2 t ground cinnamon
2 T honey
2 T coconut oil or butter, or mix & match
1 cup boiling water (also, see notes following)

Bring to a whirl in blender all but boiling water. After all ingredients are well incorporated & frothy, slowly add boiling water while blender is running. Serve warm.

To serve cold, add about 1/2 cup boiling water instead of the full cup. After blending the water in, add 8 large ice cubes, & continue blending until mix is chilled & ice cubes are blended.

We liked this with 2 bananas added with the first 4 ingredients.

I have many more plans for this recipe as well!!!

No comments: