We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 18, 2009

List of items for sale- canner/cooker rings, blender jug

I don't normally do this, but I hit a GREAT sale & was bummed when I got home & NOTHING fit my items. Things were FLYING out the door though, so it was sink or swim as I filled my box up.

List of items for sale- canner/cooker rings, blender jug
, ALL ITEMS ARE NEW!!
Visit usps.com to find shipping rates by simply entering your zip code & mine



Oster plastic blender container, brand new in box, factory sealed.

Like this one



$12.00 + shipping. Will ship at 3-pound rate from zip 82301

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canner sealing rings & overpressure plugs/automatic air vent, $6 each plus shipping from 82301 (weights are listed by each item):

I have 2 of part #09903- pressure cooker sealing ring (will ship in envelope at 3oz)

I have 4 of part #09902- pressure cooker sealing ring (will ship in envelope at 4oz)

I have 3 of part #09907- pressure canner sealing ring (will ship in envelope at 4oz)

I have 1 of part #09936- pressure canner sealing ring (will ship in envelope at 4oz)











$6 each, $5 each if you buy 3 or more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shipping will be combined if you buy more than 1 item!
I will accept paypal within 48 hours & money orders within 7 days for US, 14 days for international.
I will ship these items anywhere, so long as you are aware of your country shipping regulations.
wyo.helpmeet
at
gmail
dot
com

No comments: