We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coconut Curry Rice with Butternut Squash

1 quart bone broth (chicken or rabbit, preferably)
2 cups rice
1/2 cup butternut squash puree
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 t curry powder

Bring stock to a boil. Add rice, curry powder, puree & coconut milk, lower heat & cover. Cook 45 minutes (20 minutes if you're using white rice), stirring occasionally.

2 comments:

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Sounds yummy, we'll have to sub in pumpkin though. I bet it will still be good!
BTW, we're butchering the turkeys this weekend. I'll be glad to have this out of the way*sigh*
Blessings for your weekend,
Kelle

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

I likely be up there by or on the 23rd, if that's ok. I'm working this Saturday, and I work Thur nights & my choice of Mon or Tues.

Would you email me your address again, so I can google map it, please.