We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mango Smoothies

Quick, easy & sure to please. These super thick & creamy smoothies are not overly sweet. My kids scraped the sides of their glasses with spoons (After making Tropsicles, our local grocery put mangoes on sale 2/$1, so I grabbed 8. I've used 4 for the Tropsicles & found myself tiring of making them, so I decided to go with the basic recipe I linked & try smoothies.). As the kids said "Make.a.gain....."

So I have to "write it down:"

Mango Smoothies

1 can coconut milk
1 mango cut into chunks
1 large banana cut into chunks
7 ice cubes

Put everything but ice cubes into blender. Blend until smooth. Add ice cubes and blend well. Serve in glasses. Add a spoon. You'll need one :D