We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

More in the kitchen!

Ferments & brews, oh my! From left to right- Strawberry banana drinkable yoghurt, Avocado banana drinkable yoghurt, whey, carob drinkable yoghurt, buttermilk.....



Xylitol candies. I made them in the candy molds then broke them up, as I haven't bought one of those mint molds. These are GREAT and EXCELLENT for the teeth!




I bought a small case or organic limes from the grocer. They don't carry organic lemons or limes, but they have been superb at ordering stuff for me! 10# of limes doesn't seem like a lot, but here they are in all their tiny glory! I juiced a LOT of them, then froze several of them whole. Miss thing was so excited to help in the kitchen! Until she ran off to play with Keenan that is, LOL...






Not in the kitchen, but here's Maya-kitty. I opened one of the cabinets under the tv looking for something. I think she figured I needed help looking.....


Who me?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about the yogurts and buttermilk. Please? :)

Hugs!