We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What say ye, the masses?


I made a small quilt top a couple months ago. I've been looking for the right edging, but the one(s) I bought, I'm just not so sure about. I won't let you know which that/those are, so that you can make an unbiased decision. I am leaning toward (a) certain fabric(s). Let's see if you agree.

So what say ye, the masses? Grouping #1, #2 or #3??? Help!


PS- If you click on the images, I've left them extremely large so you can get a better look at them....


1
2
3


12 comments:

♥ Pacy said...

I vote for #1

The Mom said...

I vote for # 1 as well.

Anonymous said...

Number one!!!

JLB said...

That's my vote as well #1

~julee~ said...

I like #1 also. I think the red binding will contrast beautifully!

Keep us posted on your progress!

Jhona O. said...

Definitely #1! Beautiful!

Donna B said...

I like Number 2. But I have never made a quilt, so what do I know....

Michelle said...

I guess I'm the odd girl out - I think #3

Stacy said...

Definitely number 1. I like the contrasting color.

Elizabeth said...

hehe ... number two ... thanks for all your "bumps" - I got all 4 !!

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

#1 is my vote. I think it will offset the other colors in the quilt.

BTW, this is going to be a very pretty quilt, is it a gift for Christmas?

Terri Schultz said...

I'm afraid you've probably already made your choice by now, but I like #2. So what did you decide?
BTW there are some ladies at church that are interested in some quilting--maybe even getting together at the Parco. Let me know if you'd be interested.