We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The New Blog Name

The poll to the left closed about an hour ago. I've been busy with kids & my Vicarious Girl staying the night.

After a couple days of the poll being open I saw it leaning toward "Primitive Momma, Vintage Wife." Most of the messages & comments I got mentioned the "Vintage Wife" part, so I figured that was the drawing point. Not only that, but I also began playing with banners & images & such. So, I began thinking of what I wanted to do with that name. For some reason "Primitive Momma, Vintage Wife" quit flowing for me. Plus, I was finding it difficult to tie primitive & vintage together. Or at least my ideas of the 2. Then it dawned on me what made even more sense.

So at some point in time, I will redirect you to "Retro Momma, Vintage Wife." Thanks for voting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love it, and it fits you very well. :)