We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's time for a change....

I'm post dating this, so scroll down for newest posts!!

We'll be moving soon (soon, I hope). Life will no longer be in Small Town Wyoming. So now I've got a decision to make. I plan on renaming the blog..... but I'm not sure what. I'm asking your help. Here is what I've come up with so far:

> Ms. Wicked With... (Spray Paint, a Pan & a Garden Spade) - I think this encompasses a lot of what I do- gardening, crafting, thrifting, cooking.

> Martha Stewart Who? - Sebastion said that to me yesterday morning. "Martha Stewart who? I just want to know why YOU'RE not famous, Mom???"

>
Growing Kids, Food & Ideas - See description for Ms. Wicked With ^^

>
Primitive Momma, Vintage Wife - Don't know.... Just came to me.

>
Hippie Yuppie Earth Freak - Actually this is what I've been dubbed (though it's more like Hippieyuppieearthfreak), because I'm a creamy crunchy Momma. Not sure if I'm serious about this one, though, LOL

Any thoughts? I've made a poll to your left (<< That way :D ). PLEASE VOTE!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Where are you guys moving to?

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Back to the SE area :D

Michelle said...

I voted for Martha Stewart Who? but I also like Primitive Mama, Vintage Wife.

Loztnausten said...

"Mrs. Wicked" is appealing, but ditto me with Michelle on liking the Primitive Mama, Vintage Wife thing. :)

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Sorry to hear you are moving away!*sniff, sniff* We never even got to meet up*sigh*

Hope your move goes smoothly and we'll be praying for your family.

Blessing and Hugs,
Kelle

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

BTW, my vote would be for "Martha Stewart who?"

Karin said...

I like "Martha Stewart...Who?", too! ;)