We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Menu 2/14-2/20/2010

This week's menu is very simple & I regain my footing here at home. I also hope (next week) to resume the sourdough series that I starter prior to our emergency trip out of town. KGW will be soon to follow. I had plans to resume KGW the beginning of Feb, but at that time, all my starters were in a freezer, LOL. Please bear with me as I recupe, recenter & refocus.

Sunday- GAD- Tater soup & bread

Monday- Eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, jarred fruit

Tuesday- Turkey soup, salad, bread

Wednesday- Spags, garlic bread, salad

Thursday- Bison roast, taters, carrots, rolls

Friday- Pizza, cheesy bread

Saturday- Pork chops, grilled taters, corn


1 comment:

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

All sounds yummy! Glad you're home, we missed you. We're having porchop casserole for supper tonite and then over the weekend we'll be doing a smorgasborg of leftover cleanup*wink*
Blessings for your weekend and Happy Valentines Day,
Kelle