We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Inn is Full

I went out to the coop yesterday to check for eggs. I have my Chickmunk in the nest & a buff orpington stepping all over her to get comfy.....

Later I go out & Chickmunk is still in the nest, only this time Rocki is in there with her (Rocki did lay an egg in that nest box. So did Chickmunk)





Today I go out & realise I need a No Vacancy sign:


Poor Chickmunk. She just gets walked all over.

And then- HEY! You guys done yet?!?!?


I got FIVE eggs yesterday..... Wonder how many I'll get today. I've gotten 1 already. They're such good girls!

3 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I love this! I want some chickens so bad, I can almost taste it! (not the chickens of course - I couldn't eat a friend!)
And I ask you... is there anything better than fresh eggs, from chickens that you know? :)

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

I can think of a few, but it definitely rates in the top of the list!!! I think it equals real milk & grilled elk. :D

Jhona O. said...

That's so great!!! What a blessing:) For a while my daughter refused to eat eggs out of fear for the "poor baby chickens" inside. She got over it!