We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Saddling up..... AGAIN!!!

We've just battled the stomach flu. All.5.of.us.got.it.this.time. We have NEVER ALL 5 gotten the same thing at the same time. Usually it's 1-3 of us, or it's at least a week or 3 apart. It was BAD. BADBADBAD!!!! We're, thankfully, on the mend now. This year has sent us through so many loops & obstacles, that every time I get back up, dust my butt off & get our healthy lifestyle going again, something backhands me back to the ground again.

I'd just gotten through telling Hubba just a few days ago that this year we just haven't been able to get healthy & STAY healthy. I figured it out, just a day or 2 before the first of us got sick. It just wasn't enough time to fix it.....

I have so much to catch you up on, but first..... first I must get my home back in order. I must get my KITCHEN back in order.

For the umpteenth time this year...

*le sigh*


No comments: