We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Yesterday I rocked the kitchen along....

As well as recuperation would allow!!

I rinsed & fed my cold storage water kefir grains....... After severely neglecting them.....


I finally rebatched my water kefir....... after severely neglecting it


I f.i.n.a.l.l.y got around to making a new batch of k-tea.....


.....after SEVERELY neglecting my last batch. I'm so ashamed. No, wait. Nevermind, I'm not ashamed. I think this one is funny!!!


I revamped my dairy kefir grains & hope for dairy kefir later today or tomorrow. These ones weren't TOO severely neglected, thank you very much!





1 comment:

Kim said...

I just realized that you use coffee filters for your jars~very clever! I've always wrestled with towels...but not anymore!

I'm glad you all are feeling better!