This has been my "bad" year. Here's a recap of things, for those that don't know, or for those that don't know all of it:
- My brother passed away (January 25th)
- In ONE day (in March) My SFIL cut his thumb off in woodworking accident; my cousin was life flighted to an ATL hospital after an accident, with a cracked skull & vertebrae AND Hubba's nephew was hiding in a closet during a home invasion while his roommate was shot & killed.
- May 23rd while trying to snake our drains, we had a HUGE & NASTY sewage backup into our house..... Come to find out it wasn't just *our* fecal matter washing into our house, it was a clog in the CITY'S pipes & we got EVERYONE'S poo flooding our home from uphill. We lost most of our garden seedlings when this happened as well as some home furnishings & misc. things. We also found out who our true friends are. More importantly, we found out who our true friends are NOT.
- My Mum was excruciatingly sick.
- And we've all been sick more than normal this year.
Needless to say, every time I get back on my horse, he bucks me off again. I'm not even sure that's everything ^^ It seems like I'm forgetting something, but this seems to be the year that everyone else needs to think for me, because I'm having a difficult time thinking for myself. I know we'll get through this, but sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. For now, I cry when no one's looking & I pray, and I hope.....