We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Thank you Hunt's brand!

I had heard that Hunt's ketchup had gone back to a HFCS-free ketchup. While in the store a couple days ago, I saw it with my very own eyes. I'm very excited about this. While I know that Hunt's ketchup is still not the perfect food (neither is the organic stuff that's processed), this is one of our "compromise foods."

If you enjoy a HFCS-free diet, or you like ketchup, please send Hunt's an email showing your appreciation!
I did:

"I wanted to thank you for going back to a HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) free product with your ketchup. I had been buying organic ketchup, as in my area, it was the only ketchup I could find with no HFCS. HFCS-free foods are extremely important to our family. Thank you so much for making this change. We will be able to purchase Hunt's ketchup & do so more affordably now that we don't *have to* buy organic."


4 comments:

Earthmuffin said...

Humm I haven't seen that on my store shelves yet. I will have to look closer if it is not there I will request that my store order it. Thanks for the heads up.

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Hunt's in only making it HFCS now from what I understand, but it may take some time for older stock to disappear. Maybe we can ask that the stores remove it from their shelves & make the complete change.

Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

YEEEES! We've just discovered this Ketchup too!! We have been doing our best to stay away from HFCS after learning more about how bad it is for you, and discovering that my husband's acid reflux was triggered by it! I never thought to thank the company for providing this option though. Great idea!

Earthmuffin said...

Found it for $1 a bottle!!!! Bought several bottles.