We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Menu 1/17-1/23/10

Breakfast ideas:

Super Creamy Crockpot Oats, sourdough toast & fruit, kefired coconut milk smoothies, multi-grain slow cooker cereal, muesli, muffins

Saturday I plan on making a big breakfast- eggs or tortilla de patata, pancakes, fruit, floured thin deer steaks

Lunch will be leftovers, sandwiches, pasta, etc

Dinner:

Sun- Graze all day potato soup & rolls
Mon- eggs, bacon, waffles, cinnamon apples
Tue- Venison loaf, mashed potatoes, fried onions, corn, biscuits
Wed- Loaded baked potato night, salads
Thu- Slow cooker pepper steak, brown rice
Fri- Pizza, cheesy bread
Sat- Chicken satay with hot peanut sauce, brown rice, peas

2 comments:

Joy said...

Your menu looks really good! I think I am going to try your multi grain cereal! Thanks for the recipe! I just found your blog through my good friend Donna over at Moms frugal!

Also we eat a lot of deer meat here and I was wandering if I could get your recipe for deer sausage? Thanks so much!
Joy

Sonya Ann said...

Your list looks yummy! We shop for groceries one month at a time & I'm rewriting the original list. I may copy a few of your meal. I need all the help that i can get.
I'm glad that I found your blog.