We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been awarded a Lemonade Stand Award


As copied from Kim at Jabez Farm:

"It is to be awarded to bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude."

Here's where I get to nominate my favorite 10 blogs. There are rules in accepting this award.

~Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and gratitude.
~Link the nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

And in no particular order...

A Sparrow in the Snow- When recently faced with a life or death situation, she remained true to the Lord & never questioned His doings. I've know this gal for some years & she never ceases to amaze me.
A Dash of Wife- Brandy, she's just REAL. She chronicles her life & their lifestyle changes on her blog. And her girls- they're just too stinkin' cute!
Everything Free Eating- Challenged with many household food allergies, LZ rose to the occasion & shares her dangerous cooking techniques with us. I just love the way she writes.
GNOWFGLINS- I love this blog anyway. But to me the most precious part is her welcome video the first time I saw her site. I watched it & almost cried for a woman that was willing to put her love for the Lord out in plain sight. No apologies!
Green(ish) Mama- Julee inspires me. She has great projects & wonderful photography on her blog.
Katidids- She just makes me smile with her awesome projects & the little snippets she puts up.
Mom's Frugal- another great lady sharing her daily life AND RECIPES (have I mentioned I love food?!?!?).
One Blessed Mama of Boys- Jodi has faced many trials & tribulations & keeps her focus on becoming a God-fearing Christian. She reminds me a lot of me.
The Never Done Farm- What I wouldn't do to spend a day in Kelle's home! And as soon as the weather warms up, I plan on doing just that!
Zookeeping 101- The title of her blog alone, is funny. She is raising 9 children here on Earth.


Thank you, Kim, and know that you are included in my list. I wish I could have added everyone on my feed, but if you've seen my feed, you know that it would take me awhile to type it all up, link it, etc. Go here to see the majority of my list.

4 comments:

Wardeh @ GNOWFGLINS said...

Thank you so much, Michaela! :)

~julee~ said...

Thank you so much - I really appreciate the kind words! I'll enjoy checking out your other top blogs.

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Thank you*blushing* and you come on ahead girl, we'd LOVE it! Wait until after our cow calves, end of April, so we have a baby to show off*wink*

I'll work on this, but may need your help and advice on ading the links, okay?

Donna said...

Ah, thank U Michaela!
I'm honored that you would pick me!
Will work on getting my list together!