We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm alive

Busier than a pack o' flies on dog poo. Mmmm, bet you're hungry now, huh? LOL... I've started an evening job on top of everything else, so I've been exhausted! Plus I lost the batteries to my camera & we all know what a camera happy hog I am. I don't like posts with no pics. I'll be back as soon as I can. THNX, Tatersmama for your message! ((HUGGLES))

2 comments:

Tatersmama said...

WHEW!
I hope the new job is going okay - and that you get yourself some new batteries as well. ;-)
I just missed ya, is all.

*hugs*

Tatersmama said...

WHEW... I kept looking out for new posts and when I didn't see any, I thought you had disappeared!
It's good to know that you're just busy and haven't gone off blogging!

Miss You !