We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Girly stuff!

As you know, I have 3 boys. We do boy stuff- GIJoes, Transformers, Lego, worms, bugs, etc. Now that there's a girl in da house, I get to do girly stuff- SQUEE!!! Yesterday we did our nails. Isn't she cute? I thought I'd done a GREAT job on her nails.



And then she did mine, and I realised I have NOTHING on her.


Isn't she fabulous?!??


Foxy Brown's manicurists ain't got nothing on her!!!


Like I mentioned, neither do I.


You're just jealous because you can't have her do YOUR nails.....



2 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh My Gosh!!! She is such a cutie!! I bet you are having so much fun with a little girl around! Boys are lots of fun but its sooo nice to have a little lady around too! (and your nails look purdy)

Sheree said...

Oh My Gosh!!! She is such a cutie!! I bet you are having so much fun with a little girl around! Boys are lots of fun but its sooo nice to have a little lady around too! (and your nails look purdy)