We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Time to regroup.....

Things have really been out of whack for a few months now. I made a decision yesterday that I would be taking a break from internet forums for awhile. The children are sorely lacking a schedule, and quite frankly, so am I. You can still find me on Facebook, here, & I'll be checking my email everyday.
Today I am tackling Mount Washmore, we did our schooling, and I am making a price book. Tomorrow is payday, so I'll be doing some grocery shopping. Since I'm in a new area of the country, I've decided a price book will be a good tool to learn the sales, cycles & prices here. We don't get many coupons in the papers locally, which if you know me- is a BUMMER! I'll be checking out the Denver, Cheyenne, Casper & Laramie papers to find out about their coupons & subscriptions.

I sat on our front porch today, my back to the sun & drank in it's warmth. I'm still amazed every day at the beautiful view God has graced us with....

John 3:20-21 (King James Version)

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the new blog and rejoicing w/ you over your blessings.
xo, k