We've moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, stop by
http://www.vicariouslyvintage.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A few things I'm thankful for

(I just thought this picture turned out neat!)


GOD- He is my strength. He loves me with an unconditional love so great & amazing that I can't even fathom it. He has blessed me with so many gifts, so many things to be thankful for & I still find my self asking "Why God? What did I do to deserve these things?"

My husband- one of the greatest gifts from God. He makes me angry sometimes, he makes me want to lash out irrationally. But I love him, he loves me & I know that God knew what He was doing when he place Hubba in my path.

My kids- whom I also want to throttle sometimes, but the hugs & kisses are amazing & I can't help but melt when I hear the words "I love you, Mom" come out of their mouths.

Our house- One of those things I thought was unattainable in my life.

The animals- Just because

My right to homeschool- I fear I may lose that right one day, but for now I relish the fact that I can watch my kids grow, that I can see their "a-ha" moments & that I can nurture the things they desire to learn about.

Gardening, baking, cooking, homekeeping, crafting, sewing- Because I can.....

My Grandma- She is watching down from Heaven & I pray I am making her proud. She taught me so many things & is the lady I aspire to be

What are you thankful for today? Don't forget to thank God for the little things!

No comments: